Today was the final day of practice. The opened the aerial site for 3 hours. Shane was there for the entire time working on his two jumps. He's decided that either a tail grab 360 or a mute 360 will be jump one. Jump two will be a 720. Probably a safety grab 7. One of the things the judges are really looking for is really good landings. No hand touches, no butt drags and of course no falls. Just good clean landings. Shanes coaches said he had some of the best landings out there today. I only saw one myself because I was above the landing but the one I saw looked really good. We'll see both take off and landings tonight at the team meeting. Tomorrow's practice is only 30 minutes. I expect the atheletes will only get one or two jumps. We'll see how well run it is.
Here is what his two jumps should look like. I shot these today during practice.
Next stop...the Junior Olympic Banquet and then another team meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment